Small Talk with Martha Alexander
May 07, 2018 11:09AM
By Teri Norbye
Meet Martha Alexander, who lives in Pleasant Hill with her husband, Greg, and their three children, Kristofer, Armando, and Mikayla. Martha is an independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay. “One of my kids is home sick, so I moved the law office home. I’m scaling that back and just doing something fun, which for me is Mary Kay.”
Biggest fear? That something I’ve said will negatively impact my children. I don’t want my kids to have a negative voice in their head that’s mine.
Fun facts about Martha:
1. I’m spontaneous, I like to do things spur of the moment.
2. I’m a rescuer. In the 25 years my husband and I have been married, we have rescued 8 dogs and 8 cats.
3. I grew up in Iowa riding horses, so I love to ride horses.
4. I love learning new things. My latest craze is learning about Buddhism.
5. I’m very optimistic. I choose to be happy and put on a smile, even if I’m in a bad mood.
6. A big part of who I am is that I like to give hugs. Even if I’ve just met you, chances are you’re going to get a hug.