Be a Readers' Local Favorite
Apr 05, 2017 03:51PM
● By Elena Hutslar
Readers' Local Favorites Tool Kit
Want your business to win the Readers' Local Favorite award?
You need your customers' votes to be named the best in the community. In today's connected marketplace, there are many ways you can help promote the vote to increase your chances. all voting takes place online at www.ourcommunityfocus.com
The 2016 / 2017 online voting period is: April 3 - May 19.
• Remind your Facebook friends to vote, provide them with the www.ourcommunityfocus.com link
• Tweet the voting link (www.ourcommunityfocus.com) to your followers asking for their vote
• Place the Readers' Local Favorites logo on your site with a link to the voting site
• Write about the need for votes in your next blog or newsletter
• Email your customers/clients/friends with a link to the voting site
• Include a link to www.ourcommunityfocus.com in your email signature
• Print the voting dates and event date in your next newsletter
• Create bill stuffers asking for the vote and encouraging ticket sales
• Create your own in-house flier to get the vote out
• Create your own poster to get the vote out
• Talk to your customers, remind them to vote!
• Program your register to print a note on the receipt
• Create bag stuffers/fliers or staple a note to a take-out/shopping bag
• Make buttons or stickers for employees to wear
Readers Local Favorite "Vote for Us!" downloadable promotional materials can be found here.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Publishers: [email protected] or 925-335-6397