Financial Industry’s #1 Secret, By By Tuya Lutbayar
May 02, 2016 11:55AM
● By Elena Hutslar
We insure nearly every aspect of our life: our health, our home, our vehicle, even our cell phones. But how many of us protect our safe, comfortable retirement against risks we can’t predict (when the market collapses) and can’t afford to recover on our own? The life insurance industry has the best IRS approved tax-free retirement savings plan today, and most people know nothing about it. It is the financial industry’s number one secret: Indexed Universal Life (IUL), aka Life Insurance Retirement Plan.
IUL’s basic principles:
· Cash value withdrawals and death benefits are tax-free, principle is guaranteed, locks in the gains, index strategy (never lose money)
· Compounded interest, unlimited contributions, no minimum contributions
· Diversified in global markets and averages over 8-10% rates of return
· No market risk, no impact on social security income, no impact on scholarship, no hidden fees, no broker fees, no 59½ and 70½ age rule
· Not considered an asset favorable to the client. Protection from lawsuits, creditors, judgments, tax liens, bankruptcies, and divorce (in most states)
Even though an IUL’s primary benefit is for you to keep all the gains tax-free without suffering market losses, additional benefits include: family protection, emergency fund, college fund and savings. This may sound too good to be true, but just because you haven’t heard about it, doesn’t mean it’s not true. It just means “you haven't heard about it.” This legal, tax-free retirement plan is no longer a secret.
Most people think they will begin to save for retirement when they reach a more comfortable income level, but the longer you put it off, the harder it will be to accumulate the amount you need. It’s extremely important to start saving now. Even small amounts each month can help you greatly in the future. Now you know the number one secret to safeguard your retirement. Retire tax-free and have peace of mind.
Tuya Lutbayar is a licensed independent contractor working with over 75 A+ rated financial companies, such as Transamerica, Nationwide, Voya, Everest and Pacific Life. Please call (925)357-0525 for a complimentary consultation and financial workshops. Office: 3478 Buskirk Ave. Suite 1000, Pleasant Hill.