Walnut Creek is a Super Bowl Super Community
Jan 07, 2016 06:57PM
● By Jennifer Neys
Cypress Street will come alive with the rocking sounds of the Bay Area's own Mustache Harbor to celebrate the upcoming Big Game! Event is from 5pm-8pm.
Imagine a football field in the heart of downtown with games, food and festivities awaiting all fun seekers ready to gear up for the game. Walnut Creek Downtown, The City of Walnut Creek and The Bedford Gallery have partnered together to bring out the best in our "Super Community!" Here to save the day, it's...My Hero! Experience the escapades of iconic superheroes with this pumped-up collection of international artworks in a variety of media at The Bedford Gallery.
Local cheerleaders will be handing out "Super Hero Bucks" on Cypress Street and at The Bedford Gallery to redeem that evening for free give-a-ways. Super Hero fans get ready to meet some of your favorite characters who are sure to make this an action packed adventure!
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT BY:
FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY:
- Horse & Carriage Rides - $5 per person (Kids 6 & under free)
- Spin the "Wheel of Walnut Creek Fortune" for a chance to WIN great prizes
- FREE Hot Chocolate & Hot Apple Cider
- Arts & Crafts with Civic Arts
- Tasty Treats
- Beer, Wine & Irish Coffee
- Visit with Super Hero Characters
- 2-for-1 Admission to The Bedford Gallery