Lafayette Art & Wine Festival 2016
Event tags: Music, Wine, Art, Festival, beer, dining, crafts
- Lafayette Art & Wine Festival - Downtown Lafayette
- Weekly on Sunday and Saturday
- Starting on: Sep 17, 2016
- Ending on: Sep 18, 2016
- 10:00AM - 06:00PM
- Event Website
Saturday, Sept 17 (10am-7pm) and Sunday, Sept 18 (Noon-6pm)
Lafayette Art & Wine Festival is big time fun with a hometown feel!
4 Stages, 20 live bands, 260+ Artists. KidZone. Free Admission. 1 block to BART.
Top reasons why award winning Lafayette Art & Wine Festival is so popular:
1. Location: Festival is in beautiful downtown Lafayette, steps from BART, near bike trails (valet bike parking provided), 2 blocks off Hwy 24, and an easy walk/shuttle from complimentary Festival parking.
2. Continuous Music & Dancing - no cover charge: Room to dance to familiar tunes played by the Bay Area's best headliner cover bands, including The Spazmatics, Evolution, SuperHuey, Life in the Fast Lane, Other People's Money, Queens & Thieves, Zebop!, Extra Large, East Bay Mudd, Lumberyard, Savannah Blu, Long Train Runnin, and Bay Bridge Beat.
3. Unique Wine & Beer Offerings: Popular wines, beers and ales are served throughout the Festival. Look for high-end wines and craft beer most people never get a chance to taste in the Premium Wine & Craft Beer Pavilion.
4. Food: Choice is everywhere, including Festival Food and Lafayette's top restaurants located on Restaurant Row within the Festival's footprint.
5. Original Fine Arts & Crafts: 260+ local and regional artists' booths, including the "Local Artists Alley," which showcases Lafayette, Moraga, and Orinda fine artists.
6. Family + Dog Friendly: People move to Lafayette for the family friendly lifestyle, so it's no surprise that this is a family friendly festival, starting with a large KidZone and Kids' Stage. There is also plenty for family dogs to see and smell, plus easy access to Festival water bowls.
7. Budget Friendly: Festival proceeds support Lafayette Chamber's many programs, Lafayette Partners in Education ("LPIE"), and other local non-profits, but much of the Festival Experience is free, including the music.
Sponsors include Sungevity, Xfinity, BMW of Concord, Yelp, and Mechanics Bank. See www.lafayettefestival.com for full list.
Free - No Admission Charge.
Presented by Lafayette Chamber of Commerce.Visit Event Website for More Info