TWILIGHT at Fernandez Ranch
Step outside and enjoy a night of outdoor exploration for the whole family!
John Muir Land Trust presents… Twilight at Fernandez Ranch Thursday August 16th from 5:30 - 9:30 pm
Join us for...
- Stargazing with Eastbay Astronomical Society
- Meet-and-greet with Llamas of Circle Home
- Reptile show-and-touch with East Bay Vivarium
- Visit birds of prey with Lindsay Wildlife
- Learn about the Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail with the National Park Service
- "Pacing the Planets" hike with JMLT
- Sliders food truck, ice cream, arts and crafts, and more!
Twilight at Fernandez Ranch is a FREE event for kids of all ages and their families! Please RSVP. The event is open to the public, free of charge, and ADA accessible. Free parking available. To ensure comfortable viewing, guests should bring a blanket and/or chair and flashlight. We look forward to seeing you there!
- August 16, 2018
- 5:30PM - 9:30PM