Lafayette Art & Wine Festival 2017
Event tags: Art, family, festival, wine, kids, food, fair, daning, crafts
Sat & Sun, Sep 16, 10am-7pm + Sep 17, 10am-6pm
Lafayette Art & Wine Festival is big time fun with a hometown feel!
2 Days. 4 Stages, 20 live bands, 260+ Artists. KidZone. Free Admission. BARTable, too!
Reasons award-winning Lafayette Art & Wine Festival is so popular:
1. Location: Festival is in beautiful downtown Lafayette, steps from BART, near bike trails (valet bike parking provided), 2 blocks off Hwy 24, and an easy walk/shuttle from complimentary Festival parking.
2. Continuous Music & Dancing - no cover charge: Room to dance to Bay Area's best cover bands, including The Sun Kings, Steven Ybarra Band, The Spazmatics, East Bay Mudd, Neon Velvet, The Big Jangle, The Bell Brothers, Foreverland, Electric Head Band, Other People's Money, Bob Athayde, ZEBOP!, Extra Large, 3day Weekend, Trouble with Monkeys, The TUNERIDERS, The Ripplers, Sunny and the Black Pack, and 2017 Covers Cup Finalists.
3. Unique Wine Offerings: Popular wines, beers and ales are served throughout the Festival. Look for high-end wines most people never get a chance to taste.
4. Food: Choice is everywhere, including Festival Food and Lafayette's top restaurants located on Restaurant Row within the Festival's footprint.
5. Original Fine Arts & Crafts: 260+ local and regional artists' booths, including the "Local Artists Alley," which showcases Lafayette, Moraga, and Orinda fine artists.
6. Family + Dog Friendly: People move to Lafayette for the family friendly lifestyle, so it's no surprise that this is a family friendly festival, starting with a large KidZone and Kids' Stage. There is also plenty for family dogs to see and smell, plus easy access to Festival water bowls.
7. Budget Friendly: Festival proceeds support Lafayette Chamber's many programs, Lafayette Partners in Education ("LPIE"), and other local non-profits, but much of the Festival Experience is free, including the music.
Sponsors include Xfinity, BMW of Concord, BART, Yelp, and Mechanics Bank. See www.lafayettefestival.com for full list.
Free - No Admission Charge.
Presented by Lafayette Chamber of Commerce.Visit Event Website for More Info