Fight Cancer with your Fork
Featuring Susan Silberstein, PhD
Founder/Director, Center for Advancement in Cancer Education
• Author of the books Hungry for Health and Hungrier for Health
• Nationally-recognized lecturer on nutrition and cancer
• Creator of the Holistic Cancer Educator Certification Training
• Editor of Immune Perspectives magazine
• Phi Beta Kappa, Fulbright Scholar, winner of numerous awards
Learn what the science says about diet and cancer prevention!
Learn how dietary change influences cancer survival!
Learn over a dozen advantages of using nutrition in a cancer treatment program!
Learn the best foods and beverages for fighting cancer!
Learn how to create an inner environment unfriendly to cancer!
Please join us for a free lecture on
Sunday, September 10th, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.
Renaissance ClubSport Walnut Creek
2805 Jones Road
Walnut Creek, CA
(across from Pleasant Hill BART Station)
Book signing, free literature, and materials for purchase
Limited Seating- Advance Reservations Recommended
Contact: Gina Bowen, email@example.com, 925-222-0875
Visit Event Website for More Info