Martinez City Sandbag Locations
Jan 30, 2017 08:30AM
● Published by Jennifer Neys
City Sandbag Locations
The City of Martinez has designated the following locations
for the stockpiling of sand and one location with sand bags only for use by
residents during heavy rains and or flooding. All locations are lighted, have
easy access, and will be stocked with sand and a sand filling station. Sand
bags are located at City Hall in front of the Police Department. Residents need
to provide their own tools for loading the sand.
· Nancy Boyd Park, at Pleasant Hill Rd E & Church St.
· F Street, at the west end of F St. off of Alhambra Ave., at the beginning of the park district trail, just past Alhambra High School.
· Ferry & Allen Streets, at the corner of Ferry & Allen St. by the Kiwanis Club.
· Rankin Park, at the end of Buckley St., upper parking lot.
· Sand bags are at City Hall, 525 Henrietta St.
If you have any questions, you may call the public works
maintenance yard at 372-3580, M-F, 7am-3:30pm.