Walnut Creek's "First Wednesday" on Cypress St.
Feb 26, 2016 05:18PM ● Published by Jennifer Neys
Find Irish-style festivities at March's Walnut Creek First Wednesdays' "Lucky Local Charms" event.
Visit with Lucky the Leprechaun, dance to hometown rock band Other People's Money, follow the jigs of a local Irish dance troupe, spin the lucky Wheel of Walnut Creek Fortune for a chance to win great prizes and enjoy tasty treats from two different Food Truck Mafia food trucks.
Featuring . . .
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT BY LOCAL ROCK BAND: Other People's Money
FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY:
- Visit with "Lucky" the Local Leprechaun!
- Spin the "Wheel of Walnut Creek Fortune" for a chance to WIN great prizes
- Enjoy Performances by local Irish Dance Troupe
- Arts & Crafts with Civic Arts
- Tasty Treats
- Beer and Wine Tent
- Shopping from local retailer
- Enjoy FREE parking on Wednesday nights after 5PM!
N. Locust Garage - 1625 Locust St. / S. Locust Garage - 1350 Locust St.
N. Broadway Garage - 1390 N. Broadway