Light up the Night Tree Lighting in Pleasant Hill
Nov 22, 2015 08:17AM
● Published by Jennifer Neys
The 8th Annual Light up the Night in Downtown Pleasant Hill takes place on Wednesday, December 2nd, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Join Santa along with Mayor of Pleasant Hill in lighting our spectacular 25-foot Holiday Tree on Crescent Drive.
- Free horse drawn carriage rides around Downtown Pleasant Hill
- Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair along Crescent Drive
- Free hot chocolate, coffee and cookies – Volunteers from the Foundation for Pleasant Hill Education, the Civic Action Commission, PH Chamber of Commerce and the Teen Council will be serving 50 gallons of hot chocolate, 2,000 cookies and coffee.
- "Elf on the Shelf" Treasure Hunt – at many participating merchants around Downtown
- Music, Studio A Dancers & Caroling on two stages – see below.
- Tree Lighting at 6:00 p.m. with Mayor Ken Carlson and Santa
- Free Pictures with Santa – outside Atlas & Athena (next to the tree)
West Plaza Stage (at Pasta Pomodoro):
- 5:30 pm to 5:45 pm – Holiday Singalong with Paul Cotruvo
- 5:45 pm to 6:00 pm - College Park High School Concert Choir
- 6:00 pm - Tree Lighting Ceremony with Mayor Ken Carlson and Santa Claus
- 6:10 pm to 6:25 pm - College Park High School Concert Choir
- 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm – Contra Costa Christian School Choir
- 7:10 pm to 7:30 pm – Holiday Singalong with Paul Cotruvo
East Plaza Stage (between Sweet Tomatoes and Jack’s Restaurant):
- 6:10 pm to 6:30 pm - Contra Costa Children’s Chorus
- 6:40 pm to 7:00 pm – Grace Bible Church Victorian Carolers
- 7:10 pm to 7:45 pm - Studio A Dancers
Light up the Night in Downtown Pleasant Hill
8th Annual Light up the Night in Downtown Pleasant Hill